In this section, we will transition away from the foundational knowledge covered in the first section about beaver, and move into the applied realms of restoration, conservation and the regulations that relate to beaver.
- Potential Problems Using Beaver for Restoration & Conservation
- Overview of Conservation & Restoration Practices
- Existing Beaver Restoration Projects
- Regulatory Framework Relevant to Beaver
- Expectation Management: Communicating to Public/Stakeholders/Decision Makers
- Assessing Potential for Beaver in Restoration & Conservation
- Field Examples of Assessing Capacity of Landscape to Support Beaver